Bloating is extremely widespread, affecting 16–31% of the general population. Fortunately, it’s usually a temporary issue that goes away on its own, sometimes caused by a huge meal or a gas-producing food. Bloating, on the other hand, can be a chronic problem for certain people, causing mild to severe symptoms and lowering their quality of living. Here are some causes and solutions for bloating. Read till the end, it can help you to figure out and solve bloating problems easily.
The first step is to figure out why you’re bloated in the first place. What is the reason behind this? What did you eat before you started bloating? There might be a variety of causes, and you must be aware of them. For example, you may have eaten junk food and are now suffering bloating so you must ignore that food. It could include Sugar Alcohol, vegetables/salad, Keto Snacks, dairy, etc.
Different Causes Of Bloating With Solution:
● If your body is creating bloating due to a lack of acid in your stomach, mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 glass of water to maintain the acid level in your stomach.
● The small Intestine can cause SIBO conditions. If you have this condition causing bloating you have to avoid fiber. Take garlic to make antibiotics. You can also do fasting to clean the small intestine.
● If you have discomfort directly beneath your rib cage on the right side, as well as pain in your right arm, shoulder, and neck, along with bloating, it might be due to the gall bladder. In this instance, Bile Salts or Gall Bladder formula is required.
● If you do not have proper enzymes in your pancreas. In this case, you need more enzymes. You can use some food or supplements to consume enzymes.
● Increased gas production or difficulties moving gas within the Intestinal tract are common causes of bloating. If you have to bloat because the large intestine has an imbalance in microbes then you should take probiotic fibers.
Other Methods For Relief:
● All over the body, there are points that restore digestive system equilibrium. Many of these points have beneficial effects on the stomach, intestine, and other abdominal organs. Indigestion, bloating, acid reflux, constipation, and pain and discomfort can all be relieved by acupressure along these channels. Acupressure massage for bloating can be done 1 inch down the right and left sides of your rib cage. A massage tool can also be used.
● Anxiety-related stress can prevent a person’s body from digesting food properly, causing it to flow through the system too slowly. This can lead to an overgrowth of germs in your body, resulting in gas and bloating. If you get bloating when your mind is agitated, disregard the tension and engage in some enjoyable activities.