Swedish Massage $115 a session 75 minutes
Find your escape in Cassipoe Salon’s classic Swedish massage.
By definition, a Swedish massage is a system of therapeutic massages and exercises for the muscles and joints, developed in Sweden in the 19th century.
The technique uses five styles of long, flowing strokes to massage and relax muscles. It works by applying pressure to the body’s outer layer of muscles in order to reach the deeper set of muscles and bones. The strokes are masterfully applied by rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart.
The results are amazing. Swedish massage has been shown to:
- Shorten recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissues of lactic acid, uric acid and other metabolic wastes
- Increase circulation without increasing heart load
- Stretch the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
- Reduce pain, joint stiffness and improve function in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee over a period of eight weeks
- Stimulate the skin and nervous system while at the same time soothing the nerves
- Reduce emotional and physical stress
- Swedish massage is suggested in a regular program for stress management
Price list for the Massages:
Swedish massage 75 minutes : 115$
Shiatsu Massage 75 minutes : 135$
Reflexology 1hr : 90$